Thursday, June 13, 2013

Don't know where to live

Since I will be graduating next May, I have been thinking about my future a lot. Right now I live in Tucson Arizona.  It is way too hot for me and I have never really felt at home here. My husband and I are excited to move somewhere new and have a new adventure. The question is, where?  I just found this website http://www.findyourspot.com/ .  It is a questionnaire that covers everything from what climates you like to your views on taxes.  There are a lot of questions, but they give you the top 24 places in the US that would be right for you.  It was really eye opening for me.  Many of my top spots where in Connecticut, which had never accord to me before.  I also got some in Oregon, which is kind of the direct I had been thinking about. I highly recommend checking this site out. If nothing else it is fun and interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment