Friday, June 14, 2013

Missing tv

I am the first one to admit that I am a tv junkie. I know I don't have much free time during the school year, but when I do I watch tv.  It is a way for me to relax and a lot of times I am doing homework at the same time.  What I hate is the fact that as soon as I have more free time, most of the shows are on break as well.  Let me clear something up first, I don't have cable.  I think it is a huge waste of money.  We haven't had cable for about 5 years.  At first we decided to cancel it so we could catch up on some bills and my husband promised we could get it back after all of the credit cards were paid off.  By the time we paid them off I didn't want it back.  Hulu and Netflix have almost everything I want and anytime I want it for so much less.
Usually during summer break I pick up on a show that I have somehow missed and have heard was really good.  I love picking up a show and watching it from the first episode and watch several in a row.  This is how a watched Downton Abbey, Supernatural, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Deadwood, Firefly, and I just re-watched all of Doctor Who. So I am currently on the hunt for my next show. If you have any suggestions please let me know.  In the mean time I have found a new addiction, watching vlogs. My favorite right now is the  SacconeJolys. They do a daily vlog of their life in Ireland with their 9 month old daughter.  They are funny and a really cute family.

No comments:

Post a Comment