Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'm back!

It has been a very long time since I posted anything.  I have been quite busy. Life why do you get in the way all of the time! (Fist shaking in the air) I miss posting and reflecting on things that are happening in my life, so here I attempt to do it again.  It is easier right now since it is summer break. So here are some updates. I am still in school for biosystems engineering.  This next year is my last year!!! YAY!!! It has been a long road. I know most college student feel like this, but I think I have got most students beat. I have been going to college for over 10 years.  That is what I get for always evolving and changing my mind. I do have 3 associates degrees and soon I will have my bachelors.  I am extremely nervous about the next chapter in my life though.  I have no idea what job I am going to get (if any) and where it will be.  In the next year I could live anywhere and doing a job I didn't even know exists.
My husband . . ., I can't even come up with the words that will express how much he means to me and how much he has helped me while going to school and working. He is the hugest support system.  I could not do what I do with out him.  He pushes me and loves me even though I have such little extra time for him.  I love him so much.
Well I will end this here, but I will post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment